
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏




Amazing gifs
i'm gonna go watch all these scenes again now 😆
Just saw the gifs now, thank you for these 🤗. These scenes were love ❤.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CPqEjWtBpqa/?utm_medium=copy_link
Love this ❤️
also I thought maybe we should use this thread for all of ShiVi AU musings and fan girling 😂♥️
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
https://www.instagram.com/p/CPqEjWtBpqa/?utm_medium=copy_link
Love this ❤️
also I thought maybe we should use this thread for all of ShiVi AU musings and fan girling 😂♥️
Omg this post is so adorable
What a connection yaar
Too adorable
I saw this on twitter yesterday and loved it. It's so adorable. Made me want to find a connection between ShiVi and what I study 😆.Originally posted by: raindropsroses
https://www.instagram.com/p/CPqEjWtBpqa/?utm_medium=copy_link
Love this ❤️
also I thought maybe we should use this thread for all of ShiVi AU musings and fan girling 😂♥️
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
https://www.instagram.com/p/CPqEjWtBpqa/?utm_medium=copy_link
Love this ❤️
also I thought maybe we should use this thread for all of ShiVi AU musings and fan girling 😂♥️
This is amazing 😍