Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Kisne edit kiya hai Background me itna loud music daal diya hai
Music is louder than his voice... And it's not even cool music...
Thanks prats for tagging 🤗
Bhai bande ne ek min bhi saans nahi li hogi mumbai jaake
Bgm was so damn irritating
But i love the IV
Koi written update dedo please 🙉
With this stupid music in background.. it was really annoying.. but KV is really a very sweet /genuine person.. it's so evident from the way he talks.
KV 🙏
He is cute yaar.. with time he is becoming more and more handsome..
Even I dont think we can ever come across character like shaurya 🥺
Ye itane interviews kaun schedule karta hai? Channel or PH ya Actors khud se karte hain
Originally posted by: Mona_988
KV 🙏
He is cute yaar.. with time he is becoming more and more handsome..
Even I dont think we can ever come across character like shaurya 🥺
Ye itane interviews kaun schedule karta hai? Channel or PH ya Actors khud se karte hain
I dont think it's PH.. I guess actors r being followed by these portals for interviews based on public demand😎
Originally posted by: ShakhiLove
I dont think it's PH.. I guess actors r being followed by these portals for interviews based on public demand😎
Ohh.. I got happy thinking ki channel aur ph milke kar rahe so that show hype ho