Users

Frequent Posters

AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Waiting to see if pp will play around their emo insecurities

Physical and emotional intimacy both are imp 

Every person in your level u have diff level of comfort

Respect your boundaries once u are married u want to stray or fall in love ..then break the relationship legally first. Basic respect is a right. Respect is also maintaining distance with ex of all kinds mostly emo. Respect is keep emo and Physical respect and comfort of partner..this is lacking in some ways

Trust comes slowly with time and it's earned 

What keeps a relationship going is communication and perhaps most imp that sairat need now 

Stay safe

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

omg this is seriously awesome so hot , loved it

so poky pakhi reached there but kuch kar nahi payi , beizzati huyi uski badiya hai 

so finally they consummated their marriage 

now what this pakhi gonna do to bring troubles in between sairat

waiting for ur next update and thanks for tagging me dear 

SO romantic, hot and amazing!! I loved that Sairat spent the 2 days together with no interruptions and ended it becoming physically SO close too. Now Sai just needs to get assurance that this is not only physical for virat....

Aisha572 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Fantastic update. 

The whole explanation of trip starting with sports and ending on marriage consummation is great. Thank you for tagging me. 

Waiting to see what pakhi is planning....

ishika_692 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Too hot 🔥🥵

Uff ..... 🔥 🔥

Thank you for tagging !!

Thank you so much for not letting someone untorable ruining their moment  Thank you ❤️

Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Thank you for tagging me. You beautifully portrayed  their half way progression: they are sill unable to realize what they feel for each other is much more than physical attraction. Hopefully, pp's shenanigans will act as a catalyst to bring in their epiphany.

I am also thankful to you for taking pains to  write FFs about sairat, coz FFs like yours are still keeping my tenuous connection with the couple alive - a couple, I used to adore, but am on the verge of giving up on, because of my gradual disenchantment from the male lead. 

Edited by Lostin90s - 2 years ago
AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Oh My My!! It's so so hot!!! The first part of the story is so cute and beautiful. The way they spent their mini honey moon with each other😆 doing adventure sports and Virat's changing feelings, but yaha he came as a buddhuram in terms of emotional intelligence. I wish he understood soon before that Didi does something. 

Haay Virat flirting with Sai, in both serial and FF, is actually bad for my heart. It increases expectations for my non existent relationship. I thought they won't go for dinner, directly into dessert but it's okay😆. Here Sai has clarity of her feelings, which I liked very much but same problem, she can't express verbally. 

Didi O Didi😡. What to tell about you. How it's shamelessness if a man and wife wants to progress in the relationship. Khud toh apne pati ko bhaga dia, ab dusro ko enjoy nahi karne de rahe ho.

And finally the most anticipated part ☺️🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥. What to say about that. You're already expert in writing that, it increases the temperature honestly of the forum. Sai wanted to go for the third base, not bad, will wait for the day when she goes for the third base😉. Well, finally they reached the fourth base (but without protection😲), it was hot hot hot 🙈🔥 🔥🔥🔥. Finally no more showers in Virat's life. Just now concentrate on emotional feelings RN. Both of you damn communicate.  But MU is bound to happen. 

P.S.  Aadha Ishq is one of my favourite songs and you used it here. Thanks

Devikadish thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Loved, loved, loved this update❤️

Adventures everywhere, inside as well as outside bedroom🙈

Chir-Cute thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9

dang,..... who raised the freaking temperature....hahaha.... an awesome update. please keep tagging me on your new updates :)

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: sairat07

🔥🔥🔥🔥

BEYOND IMAGINATION !!!❤️

Loved it!

It was superb dear!!!

Poor Pakhi wasn't able to do anything... But i think there is more dhamaka on the way😆

Beautiful update!!!

thank you so much

yes pakhi tried her best but failed but she wont stop right here