actually this can be.the ending 🤪🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
actually this can be.the ending 🤪🤣
I want sad end plz ye ho shashu bhai yeh meherbani kardo
Absolutely 💯, indirectly this is what is being going on.
But riddhima herself gives this opportunity to vansh, for once why can't she voice out, stand for herself.
Mahanta ki murat Riddhima devi ki jai🙏🙏
Tt wale coming behind you.😆Originally posted by: Blueberry94
I want sad end plz ye ho shashu bhai yeh meherbani kardo
Originally posted by: Blueberry94
I want sad end plz ye ho shashu bhai yeh meherbani kardo
I don't like sad endings
bas MM naagins ko bomb se udaake Riddhima-Vansh cliff se gir jaaye
That would actually be HAPPY ending only...for me.😆
I'm the ones standing niche 🤣
haan that will be g8. Sirf kabbu vyom sara hi zinda rahenge 🤣Originally posted by: Priya12000
I don't like sad endings
bas MM naagins ko bomb se udaake Riddhima-Vansh cliff se gir jaaye
That would actually be HAPPY ending only for me.😆
Originally posted by: Priya12000
I don't like sad endings
bas MM naagins ko bomb se udaake Riddhima-Vansh cliff se gir jaaye
That would actually be HAPPY ending only for me.😆
I like that ending 😌😌😌