Ahaan waited whole night, ishqi didnt turn up -he said ' I hate u'[he didnt notice all the bruises in her body
Rhea waited whole night ,Ahaan didnt turn up She is still 'I love u Ahaan'--yeh bhaav bheed kyun
Ahaan waited whole night, ishqi didnt turn up -he said ' I hate u'[he didnt notice all the bruises in her body
Rhea waited whole night ,Ahaan didnt turn up She is still 'I love u Ahaan'--yeh bhaav bheed kyun
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Rules are different for Ishqi and Ahaan. 😆
Originally posted by: kankabhor
Rules are different for Ishqi and Ahaan. 😆
Because Rhea is " Pyar me Andhi" and Ahaan is " nafrat me Andha"🤔
Saari saari raina
Jaage inke naina 😆
Originally posted by: Panchhi1
Because Rhea is " Pyar me Andhi" and Ahaan is " nafrat me Andha"🤔
Soo blind 😲
Originally posted by: Panchhi1
Because Rhea is " Pyar me Andhi" and Ahaan is " nafrat me Andha"🤔
Akhiyan kaise milengi phir 😆
I didn't watch the episode, Ishqi had bruising because???
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
I didn't watch the episode, Ishqi had bruising because???
She met with an accident with the car which was taking Savitri out of resort. Dadi kidnapped savitri and drugged her and hired goons to take her awar😡
Originally posted by: kankabhor
She met with an accident with the car which was taking Savitri out of resort. Dadi kidnapped savitri and drugged her and hired goons to take her awar😡
Dadi is the psycho who should be locked in mental asylum.. 😡