Prayer circle to bring back shiva's locket😆
Its lost somewhere and not coming back at all
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Prayer circle to bring back shiva's locket😆
Its lost somewhere and not coming back at all
Poor gaumbi will have to join him too.. to make way for the power couple dhara Devi and rishu baby 🤣
Originally posted by: ItsmePriya
Prayer circle to bring back shiva's locket😆
Its lost somewhere and not coming back at all
I miss that locket! Pata nahi kahan gaya.. I hope someone mentions it to the makers or KD
Originally posted by: ItsmePriya
Dev will be in that route...tabhi hum sabko dhashitha ki dharshan milega🤣
Gaumbhi ka kya hoga?😆
Hypnotism class or prasad distribution🤣
Gaumbi will have to become a sanyasi, head bhakt of dhara Devi, or pick someone from his line of girls 😆 bas Anita ko skip kar de 😆
Originally posted by: GrilledCheese
Gaumbi will have to become a sanyasi, head bhakt of dhara Devi, or pick someone from his line of girls 😆 bas Anita ko skip kar de 😆
If becoming sanyasi is an option, then he will have to abstain and there is no action thereafter😆
P.S: I am on the verge of making this 18+ thread, will stop with the above comment😆
I know I wrote it by mistake 🥱
The precap tell iss hafte..so am sure we wont get rishitha telling th etruth tomorrow...
so will she continue walking for one entire episode🤪
I cannot stop laughing reading this
The cute romance of cheek dashing...lol Teelychakkar always on sasta nasha....who writes suuch words🤣