will give it a pass...I've got a class in 2.30hrs gotta finish with my works
I'll cya later🤗
bye dear🤗..c ya...felt nice talking to u after ages😭😭.........🤗❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
will give it a pass...I've got a class in 2.30hrs gotta finish with my works
I'll cya later🤗
bye dear🤗..c ya...felt nice talking to u after ages😭😭.........🤗❤️
https://www.instagram.com/p/CPplPG6HMx0/?utm_medium=copy_link
🥳Posted b4??
Shayad phirse cafe gye honge 🥳
YOU 🤣🤣
same here🤗❤️ After Sunday hopefully I'll join you again like before and you'll find me in every other thread 😎😆
Originally posted by: princy48
https://www.instagram.com/p/CPplPG6HMx0/?utm_medium=copy_link
🥳Posted b4??
Shayad phirse cafe gye honge 🥳
hey good looking what's cooking 😆
I think old pic. wahi sai ki saath wala outfit hain and place bhi same 😆
hey good looking what's cooking 😆
I think old pic. wahi sai ki saath wala outfit hain and place bhi same 😆
I guess 😆...but his hairstyle n face ...cute he looks ⭐️
So.. I saw yesterday's FaRag scene 😆
Did you like it?
Yeah show mein he’s always using gel 😆
Of course! 😆
I love anything and everything related to farag ☺️ my farag shipper heart ☺️😆
On a serious not, this amma spoiled my mood😡 out of nowhere she started having a problem with farhad. She now treats him as a mere employee 😡 uparse the audacity she has to ask him to stay away from raghav when all these years it was farhad who was there for raghav through it all!🤬 Send this woman back to her old house and her old ways of living!!! She doesn’t deserve either of farag!!!
talking alone Anika😆