
I recall people shipped these two too...kaise 🤣
Lekin I miss her 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica

I recall people shipped these two too...kaise 🤣
Lekin I miss her 🤗
This was the most beautiful udheer scene😎❤️
They know which matters to talk in and which ones to stay out of 👍🏼
Yes Maa Ki Chitthi ❤️
Mere dimaag mein bhi🤣
So i know😆
Yaha Uday kaha dikh gaya ji aapko?
RadHeer hai 😛
I love the one where she takes his balaa too ❤️
Yeah no one can compete vashmay😎
They both are 💎❤️
Main toh wo wala episode se ship karti hu jaha wo Randheer ke car me so gayi..was secretly wishing iski KB aur Amrit dono se shaadi toot jaye aur Radha ko bhaga le🤣🤗