Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Matlab show ke last mein😆 Great👍🏼
Na yr muje dadi ka raaz bahar chayiye
I cant tolerate her anymore
Originally posted by: Blueberry94
they will quarantine together😉☺️
Aur make dottu ka bhai/behen☺️
This scene oh my God🤣
Vansh's *DIG IT UP SWEETHEART DIG IT UP* and then Ridhhu actually started digging🤣
I meant I'll believe when it happens in real life. The "real life" was implied 😆
Because aajkal toh sab Riddhu ke mind mein hi ho raha hai 🤪
Iss janam mein tumhari yeh khwashian adhuri hi rahenga 😆
Big grumpy baby😆
Khud gayab hoke khud naraz ho raha hai🤣
Nautanki🤣
that dig it up☺️
Originally posted by: Sunshine_nino
Big grumpy baby😆
Khud gayab hoke khud naraz ho raha hai🤣
Nautanki🤣
Le Vanshu every time due to grumpiness
