Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
This emoji gets me every time🤣
Well, there were a group of us, so I'd say option two 😛

Just checked the Ghum HT on Twitter to see what folks were saying, and they seem to be happy that their show's TRP has declined 😲
Just checked the Ghum HT on Twitter to see what folks were saying, and they seem to be happy that their show's TRP has declined 😲
I guess fed up of real couple drama seeping into show
Just checked the Ghum HT on Twitter to see what folks were saying, and they seem to be happy that their show's TRP has declined 😲
Yes😆
Too much idhar udhar ki dragging n all. Less Sairat. Pakhi gets too much ss which gets on nerve. Upar se Her acting doesn't help.
That too but I also hope they do get cast opposite each other in future😆
Originally posted by: Sadme-Me-Hu
That too but I also hope they do get cast opposite each other in future😆
abi unka manip lagale😆