Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Makers be sun li pallavi ka wardrobe change kar diya
No more gajra and saree 🤣
OMGGGGGG. 😲😲 The underdog Pallu lover in me is so happy to see this. ❤️❤️
Originally posted by: ...EhSaas...
Makers be sun li pallavi ka wardrobe change kar diya
No more gajra and saree 🤣
Makers ne itna suna ki pura change kar diya🤣
Haa direct Pati ka wardrobe utha ke de diya🤣Originally posted by: ...EhSaas...
Makers be sun li pallavi ka wardrobe change kar diya
No more gajra and saree 🤣
🤣Originally posted by: Ubiquitos
OMGGGGGG. 😲😲 The underdog Pallu lover in me is so happy to see this. ❤️❤️
Hum to Raghav ka reaction imagine kar rahe hai🤣
I am dying to see raghav's reaction to this 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Me too🤣Originally posted by: sruthysudeep04
I am dying to see raghav's reaction to this 🤣🤣🤣🤣
WHAT WHAT WHAT
I am speechlessssss