🤣🤣
Jo bhi ho, aapke upar bhi aake gira na ab de dijiye bas🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
🤣🤣
Jo bhi ho, aapke upar bhi aake gira na ab de dijiye bas🤣
🤣🤣
Mera papu ban gaya... itne saare words soche the rhyme karne wale🤣 socha tha rhyme rhyme khelenge😆
KRP does come up with great versions to their OST. Liked this one too. Issko sunke kisi song ki yaad aayi but not able to figure out which.
If I ever come up with a blog I'll be sure to name it Baklava with Bakyavati😆
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
Ye maine kya kar diya!😲🤣
Sab agar aise ho jaye to mein hi reh jaungi kya😭
Tum bhi join kardo humari devils gang🤣
Abhi bhi raaz ka khulasa nahi hua🤣
Don't know... will take some 2-3 min months I believe...
When you start watching KRPKAB do discuss with us... I and Bucky are always free to discuss things with you
I answered a question meant for Razia😆
Razia ki shaadi mein Lavy deewani🤣
It was an open question 😌
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
Sorry hearing it for the first time so don't know
But thanks for being comfortable with us❤️🤗
Accha no problem 😆🤗
Iraada to hai bas UN nahi🤣
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5