Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
Hinna Behen 😻
You better be active after 2 days😡
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
Hinna Behen 😻
You better be active after 2 days😡
Do invite your friends who may be interested in playing
Sure teacher Originally posted by: Amphitrite
Thats good
I demand you be active after you become free
I am...
Apna game khatam hone ke baad...I will be free..I presume so...
Maza ayega 😻
Lexi, heard your game is really fun. Missed it. Oh well, next time.
How have you been?
Haagi u always wanted to play Sheep games, this is your chance..
Tell exol and ennu to sign up too😈 darpok kahin ke
Chal challange accept kiya 🤪
Add me too
Challenge to abhi shuru hona hai mere dost😎
Bring silpa, billi and zoinks too🤣
Boonie and Renee too maza aayega😆
I miss cricketfan😭
I joined already
I saw after posting😆
As the title says, the years pass. I have been a member of India Forums for 10 years and I am very proud to be a member of this community. There...
1