Mera halfway hua hai I guess😆
Spamming buddies for life
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Mera halfway hua hai I guess😆
Spamming buddies for life
Awww yeah..Rudrakaal is on a break now
I wanna try Udaariyaan, just saw the wedding sequence there, but since its Colours, idk..
Udaariyaan? Plot?
Colors ke saath dushmani hai kya?🤣
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
Udaariyaan? Plot?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8jLUV6NeUI
Colors ke saath dushmani hai kya?🤣
Colours shows are known to be regressive na?
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
Yahi hai lekin aur kya reason ho sakti thi hume bhi thoda batayiye😉🤣
Me watching you and Bucky tease each other-

Hello shello🤗
Goody good.. how are you?

Promo looks nice but after wedding all shows take one route only😆
I hadn't followed their any show till now so didn't know
Good.
Our exam postponed by one month for now so chill mood🤣
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5