Vedi - crazy 😆
Baby ho na 😆 dheere dheere sikh jao gi 😎😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Vedi - crazy 😆
Baby ho na 😆 dheere dheere sikh jao gi 😎😆
Lunatic/stupid/mad/crazy 🥺
Thanks guys😭
I should leave now 😴😒
I got badge and I won’t try for it till aug 😈
Main kyun pucho 🤣
Anmol ko bolo
She wanted May /June badges 😂🤣
Dont leave🤗 u know she is joking re
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
I got badge and I won’t try for it till aug 😈
Main kyun pucho 🤣
Anmol ko bolo
She wanted May /June badges 😂🤣
Anmol nahi puchrahi🤦♀️
I think badges ka the end ho gaya🥱🤣Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
June start ho gaya Aur badges April ka bhi Nahi aaya 🤣🤣
Anmol your plan of trying for May badges went down the drain 🥺🤣
Waise bhi May badges nahi milne thei mujhe, i’ve been so inactive 😴
I was most active in March as compared to April/May, tab nominate bhi nahi hui toh this time toh i had 0 chance 🤷♀️
Aisa kya kiya tumne ? 😲
Host called you crazy ? 😆
I think badges ka the end ho gaya🥱🤣
Waise bhi May badges nahi milne thei mujhe, i’ve been so inactive 😴
I was most active in March as compared to April/May, tab nominate bhi nahi hui toh this time toh i had 0 chance 🤷♀️
Chalo I got one before that ended 😎
Tsk Tsk Tsk poor baby Anmol 😒😆
Good night
Will talk tomorrow
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
I’m going 🏃♀️
Bye 🤗 goodnight