I am shocked that she didn't say ki humari shaadi ho chuki hai aur tm mere pati ho. 🤪🤪
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
I am shocked that she didn't say ki humari shaadi ho chuki hai aur tm mere pati ho. 🤪🤪
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
I am shocked that she didn't say ki humari shaadi ho chuki hai aur tm mere pati ho. 🤪🤪
She is saying that to herself mann hi mann🤣
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
I am shocked that she didn't say ki humari shaadi ho chuki hai aur tm mere pati ho. 🤪🤪
Maybe our brains have modified the line and making us hear this so that we don't die a painful death🤣
Toh wahi bol deti, Didi seriously needs to calm down both onscreen and offscreen.
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
I am shocked that she didn't say ki humari shaadi ho chuki hai aur tm mere pati ho. 🤪🤪
Actually she did imagine herself marrying virat so she can say that.
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Maybe our brains have modified the line and making us hear this so that we don't die a painful death🤣
I toh would have loved that dialogue.
Originally posted by: Lostin90s
Actually she did imagine herself marrying virat so she can say that.
I am actually a little scared for tomorrow's episode. I don't care what Didi says but I just hope they give better dialogues to Virat this time.
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
I am actually a little scared for tomorrow's episode. I don't care what Didi says but I just hope they give better dialogues to Virat this time.
If he had got good dialogues, Sai wouldn’t have been shocked in the first place
Originally posted by: Lostin90s
If he had got good dialogues, Sai wouldn’t have been shocked in the first place
I know 😒😒
imaginary wedding hui thi samrakhi ke actual wedding mein virpokie ki 🤢