Cutie pies.. Happy Jungle Family..❤️
I miss their Mumbai wala bedroom..😳
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Cutie pies.. Happy Jungle Family..❤️
I miss their Mumbai wala bedroom..😳
Is scene ko itna analyze kiya tha yahan pe 🔥
Hamari bold and beautiful PVPS 💜💜
Originally posted by: darkchocolates
Cutie pies.. Happy Jungle Family..❤️
I miss their Mumbai wala bedroom..😳
Mumbai wale bedroom KK hoti
Acha hai ye log Goa me hai
This one is for Sri and Jiya for always helping with BD edits, gifs and banners alwayssss❤️🤗❤️🤗

And here is Nezu saying this 😂
Yeh waqt bhi aa hi gaya 😤
Sab download karliya
All time fav🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩
Jo isne mere pur ke sath kiya hai I will never forget
This one is for my gossip partner Romy 😎❤️🤗😆😆

Originally posted by: darkchocolates
Kaise nahi hoga yaar..
He always treated and cared for her like his precious one..☺️ Kisi ka bhi dil aa jaayega😳
Yr he is the best 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
He always treats her like she is a baby ❤❤❤❤
My heart ☺☺☺