awww. Kahan hain mere chunnu munnu cute little dragons🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
awww. Kahan hain mere chunnu munnu cute little dragons🤣
Originally posted by: cheekukabeej
Yeah, my looooong break is over🤣
Seeing other members leave one by one makes me so upset😭 that I've decided to return😆 (As if I had really left🤣)
I'm not leaving. Maybe I'll take this decision when it's easy for me. Right now it isn't.😆
Aur waise bhi mujhse difficult faisle liye nahi jate aur le leti hu to stick nahi kar pati like this one🤣
P.S. but yeah, I might make many posts and comments from now on (maybe) that I might be thrown out of the forum🤣
Happy that you have decided to stay for whatever reason. But, don't underestimate us. We will not kick you out inspite of innumerable posts🤣
I'm also happy to be here❤️Originally posted by: OCFNA7AVGBQIICMB
Happy that you have decided to stay for whatever reason. But, don't underestimate us. We will not kick you out inspite of innumerable posts🤣
But I'm not going to be kicked out for making innumerable posts.
I'm going to be kicked out for content of the posts I'm going to make🤣
Originally posted by: cheekukabeej
awww. Kahan hain mere chunnu munnu cute little dragons🤣
Sab maar gaye. 🤣

this comment went above my head. So I googled it and came to know that it's a game of thrones scene where a girl says this to Jon Snow😆not a game of thrones viewer.
But what do you mean by this comment. Kindly enlighten me. Aapki ati kripa hogi🙏🙏
Wait. Do you mean I'm dead😲
Originally posted by: cheekukabeej
this comment went above my head. So I googled it and came to know that it's a game of thrones scene where a girl says this to Jon Snow😆not a game of thrones viewer.
But what do you mean by this comment. Kindly enlighten me. Aapki ati kripa hogi🙏🙏
Wait. Do you mean I'm dead😲
Yes Jon Snow killed the mother of Dragons. 🤣
I'm dead😳😆
Now I just want to know what kind of person the mother of dragons was😆
And does she deserve that I be compared with her. Do let me know.
Originally posted by: cheekukabeej
I'm dead😳😆
Now I just want to know what kind of person the mother of dragons was😆
And does she deserve that I be compared with her. Do let me know.
Because she was desperate to be the queen. 🤣 She conquered many lands and got her own army. She was shipped and worshipped by many. She was an example of how one should take over the throne. She had that attitude "I am the queen, I am everyone's queen, I am my own queen" 🤣 Phir akhir mein she gets killed by her own nephew because she became too hungry for the power. 🤣