She looks adorable!❤️
Cutie! ❤️
I think she really came with a tan from Goa. Her complexion has changed. A beauty through and through! Forever
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
She looks adorable!❤️
Cutie! ❤️
I think she really came with a tan from Goa. Her complexion has changed. A beauty through and through! Forever
She looks adorable!❤️
Cutie! ❤️
I think she really came with a tan from Goa. Her complexion has changed. A beauty through and through! Forever
But I must say after marriage she also looks gorgeous baat baat pe blush bhi krti hai😳
Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
But I must say after marriage she also looks gorgeous baat baat pe blush bhi krti hai😳
Haan!
N she actually blushes!😳
It can be seen.
She blushes beautifully! 😳
Blushing is an art!
Haan!
N she actually blushes!😳
It can be seen.
She blushes beautifully! 😳
Blushing is an art!
The way she arranges her hair it's really awesome 😍
She looked so cute today and her BGM was back.. 😍
The way he was clicking pictures, encouraging her, celebrating with her.. 🥰
They are so lovely together!
Each other's support!❤️
She looked so cute today and her BGM was back.. 😍
The way he was clicking pictures, encouraging her, celebrating with her.. 🥰
ShaKhi scenes are awesome today
Just chamkali bich me na aati to aur bhi acha hota
Bs ye bond bna rahe always😍
Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
ShaKhi scenes are awesome today
Just chamkali bich me na aati to aur bhi acha hota
Selfie kharab ki unhone.. 😡