Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tashaf_arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Jiggy7

https://twitter.com/Shakhixavneet/status/1399892995902623748?s=19

Precap mai Anokhi is being defamed.. Are Sabherwals a part of it even after knowing Anokhi is their bahu or was the last part of today's episode a dream?? Or is it done only by Shagun???

Shaurya says Patiala jaa raha hu.. Did he leave Sabherwal house after informing about shaadi?? 

I think shauyra ne jo family ke samne accept kiya hai ki usne anokhi se shaadi kar li hai wo dream hoga.

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Networker 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Idiotboxer

@bold: Yes, he apparently tells them that he was already married after which the blackmail happens. I was watching on and off so not sure about the details.

From what I have seen of the OG, he learns about the blackmail and suddenly disappears (perhaps the actor fell sick). Only to reappear and declare to everyone he is ready to marry Shagun. But stealthily plans to remarry Anokhi. Uske baad bahot kuch ridiculous si cheezein hoti hai which end up with social marriage of Shakhi.

🤣 yeh sab kya tha.... Damn... I sincerely hope this does not go OG way then... 

So far he has been shown to be smarter and probably than OG version... 

itspml thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think Shaurya will marry Shagun to repay BM’s debt and Ahir will marry Anokhi to bachao her from defamation and they will live happily ever after. The end. On serious note, mujhe nahi pata but what’s wrong with SHAAN??

Maisha59 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

It's probably Anokhi's imagination after she hears some students gossiping on her and Shaurya's dynamics. How he treats her differently, how she was made the group leader and how they travelled together for the seminar in his car. Although some student will rubbish this rumor saying sir is helpful to all, don't talk like a stupid. Yet her heart sinks in fear and she imagines this.

Or

It's reality. To stop defamation, punishment and due to Shaurya's absence, Ahir declares himself as her bf suddenly finding her in this way in her campus. Later Shagun shows Shaurya the captures and MU ðŸ¤£

Sugarcandyyy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

ye precap itne misleading hote hai samjh mai ni aaata sapna hoga ya reality

mahiaana thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tashaf_arshi

Jo meme dikha rahe the uspe likha kya tha??

Meme mei yeh likha tha 

S- Anokhi bolo, LIFE

A- LIFE

S- Main tumhara husband, tum meri WIFE

A- PS, koi sun lega.

Idiotboxer thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@bold: Yes, he apparently tells them that he was already married after which the blackmail happens. I was watching on and off so not sure about the details.

From what I have seen of the OG, he learns about the blackmail and suddenly disappears (perhaps the actor fell sick). Only to reappear and declare to everyone he is ready to marry Shagun. But stealthily plans to remarry Anokhi. Uske baad bahot kuch ridiculous si cheezein hoti hai which end up with social marriage of Shakhi.

Okay,  I had doubts on my own memory so went to hotstar and checked. I was little wrong here. He reappeared and declared he will marry Anokhi. Everyone gets to know this only Anokhi is kept in the dark. Rest everything is correct. 

IFLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pratikshaa100

It's probably Anokhi's imagination after she hears some students gossiping on her and Shaurya's dynamics. How he treats her differently, how she was made the group leader and how they travelled together for the seminar in his car. Although some student will rubbish this rumor saying sir is helpful to all, don't talk like a stupid. Yet her heart sinks in fear and she imagines this.

Or

It's reality. To stop defamation, punishment and due to Shaurya's absence, Ahir declares himself as her bf suddenly finding her in this way in her campus. Later Shagun shows Shaurya the captures and MU ðŸ¤£

Students j gossip tak acha laga padhne mein...aage bada hi behuda laga🤣

But Anokhi k imagination mein bhi shaurya Patiala chala gaya?😆 And anokhi imagines that vahiyaat meme in her dreams? Nibbi level pro max🤣

Koi dream koi imagination nai ho rahi yaha sab asliyat hai😆

Maisha59 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IFLove

Students j gossip tak acha laga padhne mein...aage bada hi behuda laga🤣

But Anokhi k imagination mein bhi shaurya Patiala chala gaya?😆 And anokhi imagines that vahiyaat meme in her dreams? Nibbi level pro max🤣

Koi dream koi imagination nai ho rahi yaha sab asliyat hai😆

Nibbi to hona hi tha....uska Nibba Hearts scribble banata hai diary mei...otherwise dono ka matching kaise hota?

I think he actually went to Patiala and shee called him to tell him about her imagination and students' gossip about them ðŸ¤£

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Networker 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 8

Okay,  I had doubts on my own memory so went to hotstar and checked. I was little wrong here. He reappeared and declared he will marry Anokhi. Everyone gets to know this only Anokhi is kept in the dark. Rest everything is correct. 

😆 why is Anokhi kept in dark? ... Makes no sense.. 

Here, I do feel engagement truth is yet to be out... Even if Shaurya confirms that he has married Anokhi... To everyone (which I highly doubt)... What was the whole point of having an engagement... To begin with....? 

I am pretty sure it has to play some role in the story... Unless it has been changed overnight... And they are just focusing on major marriage drama