Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
Thanks for this aaaaaaa*infinity welcome😎
🤗🤗
Paas hai...door hai...kitne majboor hai😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
Thanks for this aaaaaaa*infinity welcome😎
🤗🤗
Paas hai...door hai...kitne majboor hai😆
Thanks for the party Bhagu!❤️
Yum food! Shouldn't have seen those dishes right before breakfast😆
Originally posted by: priya185
Hi
Someone was shot dead in an area I used to travel to often. I am very sad to hear about it.
I went near there for some appointment today, the crime incident is closed off so there was a lot of traffic.
So sorry to hear that. May they rest in peace.
Were the accused caught?
🤣🤣🤣
Sorry for missing it earlier😆
That reminds me I did try the dish sometime last month and really liked it
Originally posted by: JLNAVZHDSU7UXHIB
"Tumse Milke Aisa Laga, aarma huain purae dilke" 🤗What happened? Are you OK?
Hope you feel better soon! Take rest, don't worry about anything.....❤️
This song is stuck in my head now
That was such a sweet gesture! Thanks again🤗
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
This homie is doing good. Btw I like us being called as homies Apna sa feel aata hai❤️
How's your health now?
All good now!👍🏼
@b Couldn't have agreed more
I am good dearie! Was just too tired these days coz of assignments and exams. All your wishes worked waise..wo wala assignment pe B+ mila 😊
That's great Tannu! Wish you could join us here more often!👍🏼 But no worries; best wishes to you!
Mera quota bhi complete for today🤣

Originally posted by: ZCLEBP3QRU4RGYHI
Lemme think should I say Hello or not? Brute is missing me is not a piece of good news! JK, that's very sweet of you. I'm doing OK, How about yourself? 🤗
It's not luck buddy...I'm just a simpleton....don't want to leave my name for other fancy names....forget about 15 years....don't know what will happen even in 15 hours....
@bold

Good to know👍🏼
I am good too😳
You're lucky my dear... no one gets to keep their name as their UN... someone else already has taken it. But whatever you say big girl😆
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5