Sorry guys I missed replying to a lot of posts. Shall catch up in a day.
Take care all of you❤️
Koi nahi🤗 Reply when time & your health permits🤗
You too take care ❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Sorry guys I missed replying to a lot of posts. Shall catch up in a day.
Take care all of you❤️
Koi nahi🤗 Reply when time & your health permits🤗
You too take care ❤️
And as Lavy says how are my homies doing?😆😳
This homie is doing good. Btw I like us being called as homies Apna sa feel aata hai❤️
How's your health now?


You?
Aww thanks you guys, Razia and Bhagu🤗
All better now👍🏼
Hi Meena and Tannu!!! Was thinking of you guys just the other day. How have you been doing?
I am good dearie! Was just too tired these days coz of assignments and exams. All your wishes worked waise..wo wala assignment pe B+ mila 😊
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
Hi Tannu!🤗
I'm doing good.
How are you?
Your signature is pretty
I am good too.
Thanks! Was missing them and the bike wayyyyy too much 😌💕
Thanks for the tag that day dearie! I had forgotten about coming to EDKV2 forum post exams. How ya doing? 🤗
how are you?
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5