I guess I'll keep coming OS ke bahane baar baar. Roz roz😆Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
@bold
Aww, mish you too😭
I was reminded of you today in the afternoon❤️
Aajao phirse jamke bajaane phir🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I guess I'll keep coming OS ke bahane baar baar. Roz roz😆Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
@bold
Aww, mish you too😭
I was reminded of you today in the afternoon❤️
Aajao phirse jamke bajaane phir🤗
I wanted to make him come back in the os. But that os is reserved for some other day😉❤️Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion
For 10 sec I thought Sammy came back. 😭
So beautiful how Virat came back to reality. 😭
Beautiful it was... his joy and liveliness. His moment with Ashwini. 😳
Samrat and Kamal Joshi- the two people whose mention makes me emotional every single time😢
Beautiful OS💖
This was so touching yet beautiful 😍
Love it ❤️