kal pata chalega!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
kal pata chalega!
awara is live
keh raha hai
sabe bts milenge SAIRAT and ayesha ka naam specifically liya 😎
This reminds me of the movie Cinderella for some reason🤣
better not... then she will have to run by mid night 🤣
awara is live
keh raha hai
sabe bts milenge SAIRAT and ayesha ka naam specifically liya 😎
Usse bts dena he padega. Warna sab log uske DMs aur comment section ko spam kar karke kachra kar denge.
I know I am expecting a lot, but seeing Sai in a frock, Virat should realise how young she is. Atleast give her wardrobe makeover.
He should be like you look good in these western dresses, you should wear them. Maybe he takes her for shopping or surprises her type of clothes she used to wear in GC.
I was recently watching sleeping beauty toh princesses are hovering over my mind🤣
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
I was recently watching sleeping beauty toh princesses are hovering over my mind🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Midnight hoga na confrontation 🤣 and baad me glass slippers se pitayi bhi
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
I was recently watching sleeping beauty toh princesses are hovering over my mind🤣
Ok. So I was watching Tarzan and my mind is automatically relating SaiRat to Tarzan-Jane🤣
#JungleeJoda