Sonu is worse than Dadi.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Sonu is worse than Dadi.
Originally posted by: esprit_00
Maybe Rhea will ask Ishqi to plan a surprise like she did for her and Sony haldi at Rhean haldi 🤣🤣
And Ishqi will give Rhea the biggest surprise of her life🤣 mandap mein dulha hi nahi hoga🤣
Originally posted by: IAdoreYou
Sonu is worse than Dadi.
With the exception of Karthik whole Malhotra gang is a useless bunch🤪
Even I need a break. Solely because of this one so called timid character Sonu. She infuriates me like no other character.
accha but ahaan did bail her out right?
Leave everything, I'm happy that finally finalllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy these wedding rituals got over. It felt like I was watching some wedding album, and not a show! 😆
AVM was soft on Ishqi. He did ask her where was Mayank and if she tells him, he will stop everything. But the girl did not open her mouth💔
Originally posted by: A_ChaoticSoul
Leave everything, I'm happy that finally finalllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy these wedding rituals got over. It felt like I was watching some wedding album, and not a show! 😆
Hold on.. New wedding rituals will start🤣
Originally posted by: kankabhor
Is it worth to watch today's episode?
Just remember to keep logic aside😆
Well, my prediction was correct ... that Ahaan bails her out and says something like never show her face 👍🏼