Kya phaidha waise bhi Didi ko Amrit chai he tho prepare karna.... Beech Mei bread butter lagana... 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Kya phaidha waise bhi Didi ko Amrit chai he tho prepare karna.... Beech Mei bread butter lagana... 🤣
hahaha but shristhi solo scene with Didi chelegana apko?Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Ab yeh hua na punishment, I'll take my lizard specimens as well from the lab🤣They were super ugly🤣
Originally posted by: Saichintalli
hahaha but shristhi solo scene with Didi chelegana apko?
I'm so bored I'm literally playing chess online though I don't know a single rule🤣
Even there are two in my room, they play pakdam pakdai and freak me out😭
Originally posted by: Saichintalli
hahaha but shristhi solo scene with Didi chelegana apko?
I wanna live till 60😭
Aap bhi aap mat bulao mujhe, pls it's tum😆
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
I'm so bored I'm literally playing chess online though I don't know a single rule🤣
I was watching wardrobe tours on YT cuz I was bored 🤣
And some were good
Originally posted by: Saichintalli
Kya phaidha waise bhi Didi ko Amrit chai he tho prepare karna.... Beech Mei bread butter lagana... 🤣
Tabhi I'll teach her some actual insaani food🤣
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
I was watching wardrobe tours on YT cuz I was bored 🤣
And some were good
I literally install a game each day and unistall it wothin 5 minutes of playing🤣It's so boring to play without anyone🤣
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
I literally install a game each day and unistall it wothin 5 minutes of playing🤣It's so boring to play without anyone🤣
#SameHaalat
Mine are not even dhang ka game as well, most are shopping, dress up, make up games which all are alike, and then install uninstall🤣
@bold
Tell me about it, it so boring. My bro is busy with some game which I don't understand at all, so can't join. Toh akele paagalon ke jaise khelo. YT atleast helps me survive 🤣
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
#SameHaalat
Mine are not even dhang ka game as well, most are shopping, dress up, make up games which all are alike, and then install uninstall🤣
@bold
Tell me about it, it so boring. My bro is busy with some game which I don't understand at all, so can't join. Toh akele paagalon ke jaise khelo. YT atleast helps me survive 🤣
@bold
I play the most stupid games on planet earth like supermarket mania, cooking express, cake baking games, makeup games, miss world games🤣then I suddenly start playing flight simulator games, car driving games, parking games, cutting the rope, water sort puzzle🤣
I really need to find someone to play with me at odd hours🤣