12 th waalon
yeh tareekh pe tareekh
tareekh pe taareekh
kab tak milte rahega tareekh
decision do na 😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
12 th waalon
yeh tareekh pe tareekh
tareekh pe taareekh
kab tak milte rahega tareekh
decision do na 😭
12th boards cancelled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by: Rudhita18
Chal theek hai.....jo hai jaisi hai ......tu aapni
kajufaju hai 😆🤗🤗
Tum bhi..😭
Jaise bhi ho I feel delighted to e accepted, Hemu😉
😆🤗
Originally posted by: Rudhita18
Ye tere DP pe kaun hai
Zaroon and Kashaf, Zindagi Gulzar hai...
I never watched anything more real as a couple than them❤️
Now I am good..but still feeling weak...🤗❤️
Faja happy to see you
Missed you
Yes faja👍🏼
Originally posted by: Rudhita18
Heyy .......kaha ho saare 😇
I am here hemu🤗😳
Hey nish😳
Originally posted by: FLI2U42MRNOY5PHU
Now I am good..but still feeling weak...🤗❤️
Faja happy to see you
Missed you
Take good care...have proper food and rest...❤️
Happy that you are back too in form..🤗❤️