Mein bhi tere hi barein me bol rahi hu😃
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Mein bhi tere hi barein me bol rahi hu😃
I always wanted short hair since childhood, but when i went to hostel due to location climate change, hairfall happened😭
Now I have medium hair instead of long hair. I crave for long hair now😭
I have always kept short hair 😌
No jhanjhat at all 🙃
I am vegetarian 😆...toh mere liye dono hi same hai.
Thanks for sharing though...knowledge 😈
I am also Veg, but have friends who love it 🙋♀️
You called me di..❤️🤗
Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.
~Rumi
Hmm deep topic😆Umm I used to believe in love.
Ye meine post edit kra..ye late reflect ho rha hai kya🤣
Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.
~Rumi
👏👏
tune edit kiya usse pehle hi meine quote kiya. But post late kiya. Was typing 😆
You like long hair or u want long hair? Short hair looks good on some people. Infact i love it bt mujhe suit nahi hota. Mein bacchi lagti hu, as I am very thin😆
Main bhi bacchi lagti hu, lekin main aisa hi prefer karti hu 🤭