Originally posted by: azaanabbas
One of awida's most loved actors is now back on a mainstream channel.
I like Rubab so I hope the story is good, not like Qarar.
Thank you for wishing good for my fav actor's drama.🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: azaanabbas
One of awida's most loved actors is now back on a mainstream channel.
I like Rubab so I hope the story is good, not like Qarar.
Thank you for wishing good for my fav actor's drama.🤗
Thank you Nina..😳 you know how I feel watching Noor on screen. 😳 tum meri dil ki baat janti hoon, na?😉
Of course i know 😊
Yes. Hum , and it is better than the last channels Noor Hassan appeared in : One TV, Express , and A Plus.😆
Tv one😕???Yes. Hum , and it is better than the last channels Noor Hassan appeared in : One TV, Express , and A Plus.😆
Nice title. Hope its light hearted.
Doesnt seem light hearted
But i like it
Noor and light hearted dramas !No way.😆 I remember that I had gr8 expectations from Pagli (with Hira Mani) , but it turned out to be a psychological drama. I think Noor looks too serious with this breard.😃
Looking forward to it