๐คฃ They can do multiple shifts alsoโบ๏ธquickie shifts โบ๏ธ๐คฃ
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
๐คฃ They can do multiple shifts alsoโบ๏ธquickie shifts โบ๏ธ๐คฃ
Originally posted by: N_sharmaa
Looks like as if she is taking selfie and he is gesturing through hand๐
Yeah๐คฃ
I love their quickie shift๐คฃ
Look at them looks like they are really on call having fun , teasing. Kitten ,Neil โบ๏ธ๐คฃ
Ya.Neil on tour and kitten on calland their talksโบ๏ธ Neil can laugh like this only with kitten and her cute amusing things
Khurana Oberoi they look like college gang friends๐คฃ
Their quickie shifts have separate nasha โบ๏ธ๐คฃ
Anjali..where are you ?
Yesโบ๏ธ
Ya.Neil on tour and kitten on calland their talksโบ๏ธ Neil can laugh like this only with kitten and her cute amusing things
Sing song
Hii, Enjoy this story and give your likes, comments and love. MiNeil TS- Dil, Dosti, Yaari....etc. Part 1 “Kya Ek Jawan Ladka Aur Ek Jawan Ladki...
Mineil FF Abhimaan PROLOGUE Where I am? What have I done to myself? I hadn't thought that the golden path of this glamour world which attracts...
Hii friends, I am back with another story on Miniel. This is totally unrelated to the show. I am posting first part here tell me if you liked it...
MiNeil OS Bewajah As Neil Oberoi looked at his wrist watch he noticed he has arrived in time at airport to catch his flight. He was always...
Hii, I brought another MiNeil short story to you, My Child Bride. Important Note- NO, its not inspired from south korean rom com movie titled my...
277