Originally posted by: midniteangel
Hi Ziva!
She is a bit busy with work.. she said she will not be active much a few days ago..
Okie 😳
Thks Manasi🤗🤗
I hope She is fine ...do pay my regards to her🤗🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: midniteangel
Hi Ziva!
She is a bit busy with work.. she said she will not be active much a few days ago..
Okie 😳
Thks Manasi🤗🤗
I hope She is fine ...do pay my regards to her🤗🤗
No probs Ziva🤗🤗
Currently she is inactive. I will let her know 😳
Nezu did u talk to Ayra😳
She too isn't coming to forum since longtime
I hope She is fine
Originally posted by: midniteangel
Kya hain yeh!! Very bad
Ab viru ka dil toot jayega 🥺
Hume bohot pasand hain aur humne download karliya hain.. SaVi Op 😂😂
Dil toots🥺
Savi Op
Thks Manasvi 🤗🤗
I hope soon She ll be back 😃
Nezu did u talk to Ayra😳
She too isn't coming to forum since longtime
I hope She is fine
she is fine ziva don't worry 😳❤️
Yeh kya hain??????
Originally posted by: Amaraddict
Abe 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Now even I have started to feel that Savi should end up together! Sakshi ke sympathizers bhi khush.. Pur ke deserve deserve wale mahila helpline wale bhi khush aur Viru bhi khush
SaVi is ultimate OTP ❤️❤️
Viru to humare pass ajaye😳
Mere Siggy dekho 🤣😳
Thks Nezu 🤗🤗
Pay my regards to her 🤗🤗
And i hope She ll be back soon😃