Omg!! Srk's voice, and those words perfectly suiting the scenes.😍😍🥰🥰
Yaar isey hua kya hai. I am going to forget that I am annoyed with her. 🙈🙈
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Omg!! Srk's voice, and those words perfectly suiting the scenes.😍😍🥰🥰
Yaar isey hua kya hai. I am going to forget that I am annoyed with her. 🙈🙈
Originally posted by: lavs_157
Omg!! Even when you know the story after this, watching this is so heartbreaking. I love these scenes, though they make me cry!!!
Thats exactly what I said I am already prepared to cry ....... yet again 😒
Third I thought second
One I heard with specially abled
Which is the other one
Some Bengali show I think. Coz today Deba shared in her stories, a look from my first Bengali show or something like that.
Originally posted by: lavs_157
Omg!! Srk's voice, and those words perfectly suiting the scenes.😍😍🥰🥰
Yaar isey hua kya hai. I am going to forget that I am annoyed with her. 🙈🙈
Same here in fact I am going through her account many lovely ones she has done I am posting the best
I am listening to a song
Do dil mil rahain hain chupkai chupkai
Pardes song SRK. This also will be apt for Shaaki
Thats exactly what I said I am already prepared to cry ....... yet again 😒
KV and Deba bring out so many emotions in you with their acting. But this episode was beyond everything. From bursting happiness to heartbreaking sadness, everything was there.
Same here in fact I am going through her account many lovely ones she has done I am posting the best
I am listening to a song
Do dil mil rahain hain chupkai chupkai
Pardes song SRK. This also will be apt for Shaaki
Oh I love the song!!
Sansoon mein badi beqrari
Aankhon mein Kai rat jage
Kabhi kahi lag jaaye Dil toh
Kanhi Phir Dil Na lage
Apna dil main Zara thaam loon
Jaadu ka main isey naam doon
Jaadu kar raha hai, asar chupke chupke
Awww these lines pictured on them would be so beautiful.
My heart!!! ❤️❤️
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CO2sRELBcsx/?utm_medium=copy_link