RADHA ❤️
Even she also got her share of freedom..... Studying in Shimla 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
RADHA ❤️
Even she also got her share of freedom..... Studying in Shimla 😆
I was quoting KUDCA promo with Arpi 🤗
These were Radha's lines 😔🥺
But yes VashMay journey saath chalke saari sarhadein paar kar gayi 💕
Sorry!!
Mujhe yaad ni rha promo ki lines hai😭
Didn't meant to interrupt
Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
RADHA ❤️
Even she also got her share of freedom..... Studying in Shimla 😆
Yeppppp 🥺🤝
Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
RADHA ❤️
Even she also got her share of freedom..... Studying in Shimla 😆
Yes
Sorry kyun? I was just reminding you of the glorious days re 😇🤗
Try try but never cry 😆
I thought i interrupted 🤗
You and arpi were quoting kudca lines
💕💕