I like anti sheep but you can name it goat or something🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I like anti sheep but you can name it goat or something🤣
Goat is also a good choice😆Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
I like anti sheep but you can name it goat or something🤣
Some people haven't played it ever... Hence
Hmm but still 3 days more than enough no?
Mujhe lists nahi mileingi kya😭
Matlab iss game ke results ke liye wait karna hoga😆. Waise agle saal iss samay kya iss game ka dusra season hoga😃?? Hua to bahut accha hoga👏
Cool then
Na tera Mera
4th June 12 PM
Sounds good😳 thanks Lexi
Mere dosto jeetke hi ana🥳🥳
Originally posted by: Biggboss15
Goat is also a good choice😆
Scapegoat also sounds better🤣