Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
I need someone to play tic tac toe or any other game against me at late and odd hours😔
Me too, raat ko jaagke I can play game and want someone to accompany me, but my companion is always sannata or daant😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
I need someone to play tic tac toe or any other game against me at late and odd hours😔
Me too, raat ko jaagke I can play game and want someone to accompany me, but my companion is always sannata or daant😭
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Yeah, my padosi didis came today, felt better, par zyaada der nahi rahe🥺
@bold Didi!!🤣
Mere saath toh koi nai aata...Kyunki koi aajaye toh main jaane nai deti!🤣
Chalo guys ,Good night♥️
See you all tomorrow, sweet foody dreams🤓
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Me too, raat ko jaagke I can play game and want someone to accompany me, but my companion is always sannata or daant😭
I love playing this new archery game... but mere saath koi khelta hi nahi😭Koi toh aajaao Ishani ke saath game khelne
Khabri ji k liye nai ruk rahe!
Anyways Good night!!😊
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
I love playing this new archery game... but mere saath koi khelta hi nahi😭Koi toh aajaao Ishani ke saath game khelne
I wish I could accompany for you❤️
My internet is exhausted, so net sucks and is almost dead🤣
And my nidra devi is very strong, if she calls, then I go obediently 🤣
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
My internet is exhausted, so net sucks and is almost dead🤣
And my nidra devi is very strong, if she calls, then I go obediently 🤣
@bold Same here...par hotspot zindaabad😆
Erm guys.....
There was a post from khabri where Sai looked like she was comforting Viru....was that edited out