Han...yeh celebration birthday se kam nahi hai🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Han...yeh celebration birthday se kam nahi hai🤣
Originally posted by: RosyRosh
Thats also true. Its just ITV .. when they show bahus they like showing decked up bahus.
Yes I know it is for contrast and all - and now she is all leveled up and all being Rao Bahu and all but..
not required at all..
But ok, nevermind.. so let us speak about Shivi's look, performance from today episode..
I cant add much as I have it seen it.
Must say last episode I was surprised.. I think it is moving too fast now..
This is like a surprise party - wait I will go get cake and snacks and all
any favorites I need to go get?
Originally posted by: RishuDarling
This is like a surprise party - wait I will go get cake and snacks and all
any favorites I need to go get?
No i'm full😆
Ohh now I have to eat all my snacks alone..
Besides, what you all had for dinner?
I have to think of something first.
Originally posted by: RishuDarling
Yes I know it is for contrast and all - and now she is all leveled up and all being Rao Bahu and all but..
not required at all..
But ok, nevermind.. so let us speak about Shivi's look, performance from today episode..
I cant add much as I have it seen it.
Must say last episode I was surprised.. I think it is moving too fast now..
Hi Rishu ....
Lookwise am confuse, she is sure a beauty but these heavy sarees sometimes they look OTT and sometimes just suitable for a Rao bahu...
Aap bhi yahan hai 😉
Have you all seen this? She's so diff here...😳
Originally posted by: RishuDarling
BINGO - you choose option 1 and then 2
my field of expertise
escalations go to the smarty pants
Rishu you are dazzling 🤗
Hello all
Hi shri 🤝
Pallavi ki AT pe hum sab aaj ek saath hain...