Sony ko kuch fark nahi padta🤔
Padhta hai dear, fans ke pressure mein ab VashMay ko bhi dikha rahe hai in promos.
They are scared to lose audience, coz ab VashMay and AmDheer fans ne bawaal macha dia hai after recent promo 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Sony ko kuch fark nahi padta🤔
Padhta hai dear, fans ke pressure mein ab VashMay ko bhi dikha rahe hai in promos.
They are scared to lose audience, coz ab VashMay and AmDheer fans ne bawaal macha dia hai after recent promo 😆
Yeah❤
Abhi toh Mr. and Mrs. Sahani ke aur bahut moments baaki hai 🤗
Hope they get their deserved happiness now ❤️
Woh to hai. Saheba vashma😆Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
Mrs Vashma Sahani bohat chant hai 😆 They have waited eternity for this particular moment ❤️
Ohh..I want her back. She was so well-written, nice and progressive 😭
Now it's all about Rani Maa..... Baki Mothers K liye no place 🤔 Ok after saying this I am actually missing all original mothers of KUDCA 😒
I am not missing Rajrani😆Amru is carbon copy of her parents😆Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
Now it's all about Rani Maa..... Baki Mothers K liye no place 🤔 Ok after saying this I am actually missing all original mothers of KUDCA 😒
Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
Now it's all about Rani Maa..... Baki Mothers K liye no place 🤔
Ok after saying this I am actually missing all original mothers of KUDCA 😒
Rajrani took punar janam as RR's Amma in MHRW.
Vashma ki Ammi gani Barrister Babu mein.
Radha toh padhai kar rahi hai.
Bachi sirf Randheer ki Mummy who can come back maybe..
I am not missing Rajrani😆Amru is carbon copy of her parents😆
No comments on Amru... But Rajrani raised Uday and he turned out to be far far better than her own kids so I have a little soft corner for her. However can never forgive her for her behaviour towards Vashma.
I am not missing Rajrani😆Amru is carbon copy of her parents😆
I actually cried when Rajrani and Lalaji died. That was a fitting end to their legacy and tale in Lahore with the circle of life 🥺❤️
Amma is so cute😆
Rajrani took punar janam as RR's Amma in MHRW.
Vashma ki Ammi gani Barrister Babu mein.
Radha toh padhai kar rahi hai.
Bachi sirf Randheer ki Mummy who can come back maybe..
I am not missing Rajrani😆Amru is carbon copy of her parents😆
But yes, I dont miss them for VashMay coz she did threaten Vashma at gunpoint for Amru's sake to leave Uday and the whole Faruq story started. She was his Maiya Yashoda, par Radha se alag kar dia Kanha ko..