Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
khushi real vansh aarehe hain not dream
but dukh who the hell has done this
I think Vom ko koi Mu hua hai. Either its Black Mamba 's job or I think Dadi is involved in it. I think Vansh was unaware that Pihu and Vyom'S wife was there. But unfortunately, Vansh jhuti kasam nhi khayega. Mu hoga.
Vaise Is Rahul back? Or its te shoot done previously?
Originally posted by: pyaar2012
I think Vom ko koi Mu hua hai. Either its Black Mamba 's job or I think Dadi is involved in it. I think Vansh was unaware that Pihu and Vyom'S wife was there. But unfortunately, Vansh jhuti kasam nhi khayega. Mu hoga.
Vaise Is Rahul back? Or its te shoot done previously?
They shot for 14-15 Episodes in those 2 days only.
Originally posted by: pyaar2012
I think Vom ko koi Mu hua hai. Either its Black Mamba 's job or I think Dadi is involved in it. I think Vansh was unaware that Pihu and Vyom'S wife was there. But unfortunately, Vansh jhuti kasam nhi khayega. Mu hoga.
Vaise Is Rahul back? Or its te shoot done previously?
It's the shoot done previously.
let's see .hope riansh ka mu na hoOriginally posted by: pyaar2012
I think Vom ko koi Mu hua hai. Either its Black Mamba 's job or I think Dadi is involved in it. I think Vansh was unaware that Pihu and Vyom'S wife was there. But unfortunately, Vansh jhuti kasam nhi khayega. Mu hoga.
Vaise Is Rahul back? Or its te shoot done previously?
I don't think Vansh killed Vyom's wife and Pihu purposely.
2 reasons:
Vansh can never kill innocent people.
That time Vyom was Vansh's friend and killing his wife and daughter means backstabbing him, and I know he cannot do that.
Vyom misunderstood it. Either Vansh unknowingly killed them or someone else did and blamed Vansh. And this is also possible that they both are alive.