Raman is taking care of her❤️❤️

What had happened that raman and toshiji are so angry on ishita☹️☹️

Toshiji doesn’t want that ishra’s misunderstandings get cleared 😑😦😦

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too di

Divyalingaraju thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

A very nice update please update next part soon to know the misunderstandings between them 

omsai24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Superb update

Loving ramans care for ishita loving thier progressing relationship Toshi is disgusting she is troubling ishita thankfully raman helped her I don't what had happened between ishra why raman have not still forgiven ishita but I m sure Toshi is behind everything

Pls update soon

Thanks for the pm

viena_dubal thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Awesome update 

Loved it 

Please update soon its a request 

taahir004 thumbnail

Part 8 

Its been long that you were away 

great seeing you back 

Fabulous Update 

I just loved it 

Twinklesolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

super awesome update 

Continue soon 

n

thanks for the pm 

_TWINKLE

Kadianvi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Thank you so much for the lovely response.

Part-9

Ishita’s cabin, Mihika and Ishita were discussing how to find the mystery when Simmi came there.

S - Actually, I heard your phone conversation that day. Ishita, you know only your part but I know my bhai’s part too which may help you.. And I want to know the truth so can I join you both?

Ishmi nodded.

S - Ishita, yeh sab start hua tha Bhai ke birthday se. Us din bhai tujhe prop… I mean he was going to share his feelings but.. bhai ne bataya tha us din jo kuch bhi hua. He was showing that it didn’t affect him but I know he was hurt aur phir party mein suddenly, dadaji ne unki aur tumhari shadi announce kar di. It was a shock for him aur teri ha.. double shock tha. Tujhe pta hai.. vo khush bhi ho sakte the but he was worried ki tune last night na kaha aur phir ha..

I - It was a shock for me also Simmi… aur meri ha.. mere pas to kabhi koi choice thi hi nhi.. Jo main abhi tujhe explain nhi kar sakti. Uske bad kya hua tha.

S - Bhai, tujhse bat karna chahte the lekin chance hi nhi mila aur tum dono ki engagement ho gayi. Us din hum bhai se bat kar rhe the to Maa ne sun lia sab. Uske bad kya hua, pta nhi. Bhai ne kuch btaya hi nhi humhe. But ha, itna pta hai ki engagement ke next day, tum dono milne wale the aur rat ko jab bhai aaye the to vo bhot disturbed the…

I - one minute, hum milne wale the? No. Main to next day hi Appa ke sath kam se Gurgaon chali gayi thi.. for 4 days.

S - Bhai ne to yahi kaha tha so I thought ki tu unse milne ke bad jaayegi.

I - Nhi. Engagement ke bad hamari bat hi nhi hui thi.. Me too wanted to discuss it with him but chance hi nhi mila. And then when I was returning, Mihika called me and informed me that the marriage date was fixed. I called Raman but he didn’t answer. Next day, when I called him, maine kaha ki mujhe unse bat karni hai to he said ki vo free nhi hai, vo sab jante hai aur ab bat shadi ke bad hi hogi. Us din pehli bar laga jaise main kisi aur se hi bat kar rhi hu.. unki awaj mein ek ajeeb si bechaini feel ki thi.. Unhone mujhe chance hi kaha dia kuch kehne ka aur shadi ke bad….

She stopped remembering his harsh behaviour and her eyes filled.

M - Akka, relax. Simmi, is there something else which you remember?

S - No, bas itna hi.

M - To ab kya akka? Humhe loop points par dhyan dena hoga..

I - Humhe nhi… mujhe. Thank you so much Simmi, tumhari yeh help bhot kam aayegi. And Thanks mihika, for your support. Now, I’ll do the needful.

Mihika and Simmi wanted to help her but she denied saying she will mend her relationship on her own. In reality, she had a doubt on Mrs Bhalla’s involvement in all this and didn’t want to disclose it to anyone unless she confirmed it.

One day, Raman thought of having lunch with Ishita and went to her hospital. He was surprised to know that Ishita had taken off for the whole day. He went back to his office and called her. She didn’t answer his call; rather she sent a message stating she was busy in hospital, making him shocked.

On the other side, Ishita followed his grandparents to an old temple. They were performing a puja while she was looking around to find someone, covering her face. After some time, she spotted a man, in late 40’s with beard and a turban, wearing goggles. After her grandparents left, the man was about to leave when Ishita stopped his way.

Man - Who are you?

I - Yeh question to mera hona chahiye na. Kon hai aap aur yaha kya kar rhe ho? 

Man - Yeh mandir hai, ek public place aur yaha koi bhi aa sakta hai.. main bhi..

I - I know. aa sakte hai aap. Lekin jab bhi hamari family se koi aata hai to aap yaha jarur hote hai.. yeh sirf ek coincidence hai?

Man looked at her surprised.

I - Notice kiya hai maine aur aaj se nhi pichle teen sal se. Pehle mujhe laga ki yeh koi coincidence hai but no.. phir laga aap humhe follow karte hai but no.. aap to yaha humse pehle bhi pahuch jate hai. Dadaji dadiji yaha tabhi aate hai jab koi special day hota hai family ka.. lekin yeh aap kaise jante hai.

Man - Listen, you are overthinking. Main aksar yaha aata rehta hu..

I - Jhuth, aap jhuth bol rhe hai. Main pichle 5 months se pta kar rhi hu. Aap khud sach btayenge ya main ghar par sabko...

Man - Nhi.. I’ll tell you but not today. You should go home otherwise you’ll get late and it’s not safe for you.. Please beta.

The man requested her to go home, and he promised to talk to her the next day. She felt his genuine concern like an elder family member at his request and left for home. He followed her until she reached the Bhalla house safely, making Ishita surprised. As she entered her room, Raman asked about her day. She said it was good, she was busy.

R - Wow! you are saying, you were busy in the hospital while the hospital said, you are absent.. Tum jhuth bol rhi ho Ishita, again you are lying. Kya samjhu main in sabka matlab.. ki tum mujhse sirf jhuth bolti ho. Jab main tum par thoda sa bharosa karne laga tha na Ishita, tumne phirse kuch aisa kar dia ki…

I - Nhi Raman.. I’m sorry. I’m very sorry but.. trust me Raman, Maine jhuth bola because I didn’t have any other option..

R - Jhuth… this is the only one way… I don’t why you are lying…

I - Sach pta karne ke liye.. Mujhe jhuth bolna pada, Raman..main abhi nhi bta sakti. I know aapke liye mujh par bharosa karna bhot difficult hai but.. 

R (holding her hand) - Kia..kia bharosa tum par Ishita. Maine hi kaha tha na ki now I’ll try to trust your every word so I’ll stick to that only. But remember, I’m always there. You can tell me whenever you feel comfortable.

I (with teary eyes) - Thank you very much Raman. I promise, I’ll never break your trust. Aur jald hi main aapko sab kuch bta dungi.

R - I saw a man was following your car. Vo tumhe trouble to nhi kar rha na..

I - No. suspicious hai vo person but galat nhi lagta.. Sorry, actually main bhi thik se nhi janti abhi unko. Sach pta lagega to sabse pehle aapko btaungi.. Promise.

Ishra shared a sweet smile.

Next evening, the man heard the doorbell and opened the door, he was shocked to see Ishita.

I - Shocked? What did you think, aap aayenge nhi to main bhi nhi aa sakti? Don’t underestimate me. I’m warning you again, aap mere sawalo se bach nhi sakte.. You have to answer me otherwise..

She said in a full angry tone while the man smiled at her and asked her to sit.

Man - What does your husband call you is right.. Jhansi ki Rani. It suits you..

Ishita looked at him shockingly, how did he know it.

Man - What? shocked? Mujhe to vishvas ho gaya ki tum mere bare mein kafi kuch janti ho but still you couldn’t believe that I know you and your family well.

I - Who are you?

Man - I’m RK. A writer in Delhi Times newspaper..

I - Yeh nhi.. duniya jo janti hai vo nhi… jo sirf aap jante hai, that I want to know.

The man was talking about random things and before she could ask more, he was called in the office urgently, so she had to leave.

At night, Raman entered their room and saw Ishita in deep thoughts with a worried face. Ishita felt something wet on her nose and looked on.

I - Raman, yeh kya hai?

R - Yeh? Coffee. Actually, main check kar rha tha ki tum yaha present ho ya sochte sochte tum apni alag hi duniya mein chali gayi ho aur yaha sirf ek maniquin baithi hai.. mera kya hoga phir? Kon mere create kiye huye mess ko thik karega? Tell me?

Ishita smiled at him. He passed his coffee mug to her. She started having it while Raman looked at her.

I - Kya hua? Aise kyu dekh rhe ho? Ab maine kya kia?

R - Badi besharam ho tum.. meri coffee piye ja rhi ho aur mujhe pucha bhi nhi..

I (realised her mistake) - Sorry.. I thought aap do mug mekar aaye hai…

R (taking the mug) - Arey, kaisi friend ho, ek mug coffee share nhi kar sakti?

Ishita smiled at him and gave back the coffee mug.

R - On serious note, what happened? Jab se hospital se aayi ho worried lag rhi ho. I know tum abhi share nhi karna chahti but I can’t see you like this. Please, let me know if I can help you in any way?

Ishita smiled at him, seeing her old friend. Raman asked again to which she asked after thinking for some time.

I - How can someone know a person, his personality, his nature, if he is genuine or not, good or bad?

R (thinking) - Kya answer du..main bhi kaha tumhe pehchan paaya hu.. (to Ishita) - Kabhi  kabhi kisi ko pehchanne mein kai sal lag jate lekin phir bhi lagta jaise jante hi nhi...aur kabhi kabhi thode time mein hi sab kuch Jan lete ho. Kisi bhi person ke actions aur behaviour bhot kuch reflect karte hai. Enough now, yeh thinking mode se sleeping mode mein aa jao.

Next few days, Ishita was busy in hospital and campaigning so she couldn't meet RK. One day, she was going to the office when she spotted RK in the parking lot. He was looking worried, she went to him and asked the reason for his visit.

Rk (worriedly) - We don't have time.. you have to save Raman.

I (shocked) - save? Kisse? Kya bol rhe hai aap?

Rk - Main sach keh rha hu. Do something and stop Raman from eating anything in the office. Unke rivals ne uske khane mein kuch milaya hai, uski health ko…

He couldn't complete it while Ishita called Romi and instructed him not to let Raman eat anything. She immediately ran inside. Raman was having a meeting. Romi informed her that a food packet was there in his cabin which Raman ordered. She didn't tell him the truth and said that she just wanted to have lunch with him. She realised that she didn't listen to Rk completely. She was going back when she received a call. It was RK. He asked her to relax and not to let Raman eat or drink anything outside the office or home for a few days. She confirmed about office canteen which he said safe. When Raman came back from meeting, he searched for the food.

I - What was the need to order from outside when you have home made food? You know it's not good for your health..

R - Arey..I don't eat daily. Aaj man kia to..

I - To bhi nhi. If you want to have something, you can order in the office canteen or you can tell me. I'll cook but from today onwards, you won't eat food from outside,.not even in lunch meetings. Got it?

Raman agreed but thought what went wrong suddenly.

In the evening, she called Rk but he didn't answer. Ishita was unable to sleep so Raman started telling her some interesting facts of his college time and she slept. He put her in bed and thought, caressing her hairs,

R - Don't know why you are worried and not even ready to share it. I wish, tum koi badi musibat mein na ho. keep yourself safe Ishita because you don't know how much it's scaring me. I'm trying to cheer you up but I'm worried for you too.

He bent and kissed her head then realized and moved back.

Next morning, Ishita woke up and found herself in bed while Raman was sleeping on the couch and remembered last night.

I (smiled) - Itna easily aapne mujhe relax feel karaya. I know you still care for me.. love me a lot but you try to hide it.. why Raman?? Bas ek bar yeh campaign aur RK ki mystery solve ho jaye phir hum hamare beech ke sare differences solve kar lenge.

That day she got a message from RK not to call or message him for a few days, he will contact her.

Here I'm ending this part. Hope you will like it.

Precap - Ishra in danger..

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Fabulous update di

So much is going on around 

Ishita is trying really hard to know about the truth🥺🥺

What’s the mystery behind all of this😕😕

Eagerly waiting to know

Ty 4 d pm too

Divyalingaraju thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail