Lol I heard he is trying in Punjabi movies. Isko lagta hai body banane se actor banjate hai. Please bhai..acting seekhle thoda
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Lol I heard he is trying in Punjabi movies. Isko lagta hai body banane se actor banjate hai. Please bhai..acting seekhle thoda
Originally posted by: Chill_Maar
Lol I heard he is trying in Punjabi movies. Isko lagta hai body banane se actor banjate hai. Please bhai..acting seekhle thoda
Body toh kaha iski itni khaas hai .....thik thaak types hai
Vivek..I mean divyanka fans ko lagta hai ki he is the MoSt HaNdSoMe & has BeSt b0Dy in ITV🤣
Originally posted by: Chill_Maar
Vivek..I mean divyanka fans ko lagta hai ki he is the MoSt HaNdSoMe & has BeSt b0Dy in ITV🤣

Originally posted by: Chill_Maar
Vivek..I mean divyanka fans ko lagta hai ki he is the MoSt HaNdSoMe & has BeSt b0Dy in ITV🤣
Aumaaaaiii Gaaaaad DISIS BOOLSHIT !!!
like I said wasn't expecting liking sid ka character😆 the girl acting/character was bakwas. She's a cheater
Wow tune Chaadi wala ka show BBB3 dekh liya congratulations🥳👏. Waise kaise laga the torture called BBB3 tujhe Riya😌.
Yeh BB fans abhi bhi trend kar rahe hai we want aurra as bondita with 140K+ tweets..
How can that kid play grownup version of the character? Koi sense hai iss baat ka
Originally posted by: Chill_Maar
Yeh BB fans abhi bhi trend kar rahe hai we want aurra as bondita with 140K+ tweets..
How can that kid play grownup version of the character? Koi sense hai iss baat ka
Aree iss trend ka matlb yeh hai ki leap mat lo and aurra ko hi bondita rakho
KaiRat ki shaadi ho gi. Sabhi keh rahy hain ky Shaadi ky din Ranveer ki death hogi. Sirat widow ho jaye gii then Uski shaadi Kartik sy hogiAww Kairat ki adhori kahani uff turu lob naa mujhe bohot emotional kar dia🥺😭💔.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CPhKFZHhiKK/?utm_medium=copy_link
https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/2035313460423315579
Hiba Nawab and Adhik Mehta to lead Optimystix Entertainment's next on Sony SAB tentatively titled “Chudail Chali Sasural” remake of American...
4