Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

don't worry...all next promos will be on fatejo

Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kiransgirl

I can admit when I am wrong. I was hoping that, somehow, Jasmine would grow up. Instead, she just keeps throwing tantrums and being disrespectful to everyone. I don't even know how her character can be redeemed; only a fool would trade someone who loves you and will try to fulfill your dreams, making sacrifices for a dream of emigration. I don't really understand why she wants to go to Canada so bad. The writers are so inept. Jasmine has a great life in India. She is surrounded by loving family and friends. If she were suffering or needed a job, maybe we would understand why she wants to go Canada. It is so dumb how the writers are writing her as believing she would just go to Canada and do exactly what? Unless they are wealthy, living overseas is difficult. She may even have to get a job. At least, that's the reality.  She is really a dumb character.

Under no circumstances should Fateh take her back. She has shown that she does not love him and will make no sacrifice. This does not mean I support a Fateh/Tejo pairing, though I am on the fence. I see no way to redeem Jasmine. Terrible writing for this character.

I don't think jasmin's char written badly though there r loopholes....

the only reason for her craziness towards Canada is her upbringing...bebe n her mom are mad for Canada and that is something imbibed on her mind since childhood...now that she has grown up, unlike tejo, she is not able to realize that living/immigrating abroad is not easy...tejo tried to explain her in 1st/2nd episode but she didn't comprehend it...

I see many girls even today crazy settling abroad, so IMO the character writing quite relatable

kiransgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: memad

I don't think jasmin's char written badly though there r loopholes....

the only reason for her craziness towards Canada is her upbringing...bebe n her mom are mad for Canada and that is something imbibed on her mind since childhood...now that she has grown up, unlike tejo, she is not able to realize that living/immigrating abroad is not easy...tejo tried to explain her in 1st/2nd episode but she didn't comprehend it...

I see many girls even today crazy settling abroad, so IMO the character writing quite relatable

Oh yes, Tejo, the know-it all angel, is there to always give out good advice though how would she even know? While I disagree adamantly with Jasmine's rationale for going abroad, as I see no logical reason, aside from her family's craziness, I am concerned with how she is being vilified. It's not a terrible thing to have a dream; Tejo seems to have forgotten about her Phd, now that she is Fateh's shadow. Aren't young women in India allowed to dream, without be labelled as self-centered and egotistical? Jasmine's beauty and carefree days are numbered, considering she is supposed to be married off in her early 20's. Is it so wrong to make demands and try to fulfill one's dreams before she has no such hope? Once again, I come back to the terrible writing, which I am assuming is done to make Tejo look good. But Jasmine could also be written in a subtle way too, where she isn't seen as the foil for the great Fatejo. One wonders what will happen to the sisterhood these two girls share now that an obsessed man decided to enter into their lives. Just my two cents. I hope Jasmine either gets to go to Canada or find someone else.