i always am🥺
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
i always am🥺
it means if no one comes when you call them, try to walk alone 😛Originally posted by: rikara94
No don't know but pdh ke i can feel you...your akelapan in anti nangu group👍🏼😆
you are totally gone 🥺
Kya Karoo. Lol.. it was out of my control .
At first I would skip his Nangu/ tire bashing scenes .
Then I stopped skipping scenes
. One day I have made peace with his Nangu scenes and chose to ignore them
Then Swimming pool pics were out and I was affected , but denied it and tried to be faithful to our group
Now , I actively look at his toned body
See what Sai did to me :/
Originally posted by: H6TGTNY3REI4NMNE
exactly. He knows and he doesn't want us to know that he knows. That's why he ignored
I Know...woh nahi chahta tha ke bakiyon ko pta chle uske special fans ke bare mein otherwise baki hurt ho jayenge na👍🏼🤣
Originally posted by: UG74ZV2KRSZ3BWZI
do you know that song by rabindranath tagore...
"joddi tor dak shune kao naa ashe tobe akla cholo re"
I am going to follow that
Ooh tum bengali ho ❤️
Un lines ka matalab kya hai ?
omg🥺then we are fighting for the wrong train 💔
What ? Is this boy human . He doesn't have crush or a favourite actress .. aisa kaise ? He named his fav actor as Sharukh ...Ma da Ladla bigad Gaya .. Amma should focus on him and not Farhad :/
what? I know you👍🏼
Originally posted by: KKEY4H74SZ5CJM4X
keep dreaming
Woh tere comments nehi padhta aur tu chali usko punjabi sikhane 🤣huh sapne dekho bass🤣
Munnu😡😈
Apna time ayega👍🏼😊
apna pet dikhaya na, show off karne ko🤣
No it's something like...main hai or main humesha rahega👍🏼