Originally posted by: JQA4R4QUGDBHXKRN
do you know that song by rabindranath tagore...
"joddi tor dak shune kao naa ashe tobe akla cholo re"
I am going to follow that
No don't know but pdh ke i can feel you...your akelapan in anti nangu group👍🏼😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: JQA4R4QUGDBHXKRN
do you know that song by rabindranath tagore...
"joddi tor dak shune kao naa ashe tobe akla cholo re"
I am going to follow that
No don't know but pdh ke i can feel you...your akelapan in anti nangu group👍🏼😆
Originally posted by: XLHZQLKFUD64AL7W
yehi tak thi teri loyalty 🥺
It's anti nangu mahila group, grp chhod kya diya naam bhi galat likh rahi hai.
Tu insaan galat nikli 😭
Kya Karoo. Lol.. it was out of my control .
At first I would skip his Nangu/ tire bashing scenes .
Then I stopped skipping scenes
. One day I have made peace with his Nangu scenes and chose to ignore them
Then Swimming pool pics were out and I was affected , but denied it and tried to be faithful to our group
Now , I actively look at his toned body
See what Sai did to me :/
Originally posted by: A43MREE2HQIVM4UB
just baked 🤣
Ha na 5 sec me dekha 35 secs drooled and then ss 🤣
keep dreaming
Woh tere comments nehi padhta aur tu chali usko punjabi sikhane 🤣huh sapne dekho bass🤣
Originally posted by: 3MCM2TDVN5VU24PY
he is fed up of rishta talks.
Har koi usko rishta bhejti hai 😆
Neha be like🥺
Dil ke armaan aansoo mein beh gye
than what's his fav?Originally posted by: rikara94
Or sai ka favorite one liner ardamayinda nahi hai👍🏼 he love to say ardamayinda but it's not his favorite🤪
Saare ka dukan? ☺️
mujhe pata tha, yeh ladka itna sharif hai nehi jitna dikhta haiOriginally posted by: rikara94
Or han abhi yad aya...sun lo anti nangu gang walo...sai ka favorite raghvi seen ab tak ka...pool wala hai😆🤪
Originally posted by: rikara94
Or samreen ya neha jisne pucha tha favorite actress puchne ko toh uski koi nahi h fav👍🏼
Maine bhi yeh pucha tha but mere se pehle kisi or ne pucha toh Sai ne uska reply diya not mine...but ans mil gya👍🏼
What ? Is this boy human . He doesn't have crush or a favourite actress .. aisa kaise ? He named his fav actor as Sharukh ...Ma da Ladla bigad Gaya .. Amma should focus on him and not Farhad :/
this is why i like him🤣Originally posted by: rikara94
Someone asked, "you like sanki sasur? He said no...why would I?🤷🤣
His sense of humour is ❤️
ohh achha, waise smuggler toh raghav already hai 😆