Who else imagines Vansh saying 'Duh!'?
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Who else imagines Vansh saying 'Duh!'?
Nice SS Arnima. lovin it
No wonder Angre’s standard reactions whenever I start talking are heavy eye-rolls, poorly concealed yawns, and constant looks towards heaven probably praying for some divine intervention. Idiot!
I actually imagined this🤣
This is so good👏
Waiting for your next update👍🏼
Originally posted by: Eternalallure
No wonder Angre’s standard reactions whenever I start talking are heavy eye-rolls, poorly concealed yawns, and constant looks towards heaven probably praying for some divine intervention. Idiot!
Oh, how I feel poor Aangre here.
Originally posted by: Eternalallure Needless to say, it felt like I was a participant in Hunger Games. Except winning Hunger Games seems like a walk in the park now.
LMFAO!
#mann_ki_baat featuring Vansh Raisinghania
Originally posted by: Eternalallure You know things are bad when the Underworld seems like Disneyland as compared to your own house.
Damn right, man!
Originally posted by: Eternalallure Haven’t seen Riddhu in a while and that is never a good sign. God knows what shenanigans she is up to now. Never should've been in red, bold, caps along with italics. And, unlined as well. *Bappa silently nodding in assertive* The forum should have the inline comment feature ASAP! Kinda need of the hour it is. Okay, this series is amazing. Like, really. You have no idea how terribly I am enjoying this. 
Wow yaar.
This is sth really different !!
It was fun reading this.
👏
This was amazing
Have not seen riddhima in a while and need to check 😂😂😂
Dead bodies flying from sky 😂😂😂
Loved it man
God, loving it more with each chapter. bechara Angre, finally vansh realized who annoying he can get with him.
Ridhu baby has made his life interesting very interesting. She is everything he always wanted and never wanted in the same package 😛