I am okay
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I am okay
Priya!❤️❤️🤗
Nothing serious. Was down with a little fever. Much better today👍🏼
"Tumse Milke Aisa Laga, aarma huain purae dilke" 🤗What happened? Are you OK?
Hope you feel better soon! Take rest, don't worry about anything.....❤️
You be the sweetest Isa ji!❤️
That is so thoughtful. Naah nothing much, just some temperature. Feeling better today🤗
Yikes I missed you again!
Hoping to catch up with you soon. Take care❤️
Hi Meena and Tannu!!! Was thinking of you guys just the other day. How have you been doing?
Sorry guys I missed replying to a lot of posts. Shall catch up in a day.
Take care all of you❤️
I saw Alina and Vagee too in my notifs! Looks like I missed them again!
How are you doing buddies?
And as Lavy says how are my homies doing?😆😳
Boss Baby🤣🤣🤣
In for a sneak peek. Hello everyone🤗
Sorry couldn't be active much. Not in the best of health. Hope I didn't miss Isa ji😭
Wish you'll be recovered fully soon🤗 Take good care of yourself🤗
Hiya folks!! How is everyobe doing?
Hi Tannu!🤗
I'm doing good.
How are you?
Your signature is pretty
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5