Hayee..... it's a new new day in Ghum
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hayee..... it's a new new day in Ghum
Bilkul mitra, we all are our phones away❤️😎
Originally posted by: Stardust91
I just introduced myself to Ishani...will do it again
My name is Sia.
hey sia this is Aparajita vaise what are u guys discussing
Mahina khatam 🤣
Chalo guys, good night❤️
chalo finally harini ka bday khatam hua
OK I need to just tell myself that I have got everything I wanted to see for my flagship show jodi and whatever I get here will be extra....
Not every show can get EVERYTHING like flagship show.
However, if SaiRat get even 50% of what Bhavna gave flagship jodi, I will be happy.
However SV will never let our sapne be haqeeqat
Hum as usual bakwas kar rahe hai because kuch discuss karne ke liye hai nahi 🤣🤣
Good night dear❤️ Doughnut-sweet dreams❤️
Anything making us ghum🤣