I didnt check😆 there is a user Jan-nu under me?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I didnt check😆 there is a user Jan-nu under me?
Bhool gayi I know everything zeal aur uski wife ka bhi bataya tha 😂
On serious note do sign up 😈
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Koi nhi 😒 it’s all PG-13 here so she can stay. 😂😂
I thought she was a toddler?🤔
Koi faida nhi hai 🤣🤣
Oh
Then its fine..maybe next tym then😆
Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil
I didnt check😆 there is a user Jan-nu under me?
Yes, jan-nu😆
Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil
I didnt check😆 there is a user Jan-nu under me?
I also just checked
Jaanu is here 😂
Say my Hi to Janavi aka jaanu
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Koi nhi 😒 it’s all PG-13 here so she can stay. 😂😂
Anmol wapas ajaoooo your entry is open🤣
As the title says, the years pass. I have been a member of India Forums for 10 years and I am very proud to be a member of this community. There...
1