I thought last ans i said was stunnerz when u said specific ans no?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I thought last ans i said was stunnerz when u said specific ans no?
I saw itOriginally posted by: SoniRSippu21
I thought last ans i said was stunnerz when u said specific ans no?
You said Addictz
And then when I said specifications are to be there kyunki Pink has two answers toh you I think changed to Purpler of stunnerz
Have updated the scorecard
Just check it and let me know
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
I saw it
You said Addictz
And then when I said specifications are to be there kyunki Pink has two answers toh you I think changed to Purpler of stunnerz
Have updated the scorecard
Just check it and let me know
That means i tied with Priya🥳
Coz she also said Addictz na so one golad rediced there😆
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
I saw it
You said Addictz
And then when I said specifications are to be there kyunki Pink has two answers toh you I think changed to Purpler of stunnerz
Have updated the scorecard
Just check it and let me know
Looks good, thank u😳
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
That means i tied with Priya🥳
Coz she also said Addictz na so one golad rediced there😆
And you said stunnerz toh you have one goal extra Soni ke naam pe
Thank God for Google Sheets
Yayy🥳
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
Thank God for Google Sheets
Yes thank god. This makes our life so easy
Thank u Soni..coz of ur answer change i won🤣