Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Tu hai 😆 kya hua??
kuch bhi🤣 i mean, did i miss out adding someone's name in the list
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
kuch bhi🤣 i mean, did i miss out adding someone's name in the list
U missed one..oye_nakhrewaali
🤣🤣 mujhe laga kids ki baari me puch rahi.Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
kuch bhi🤣 i mean, did i miss out adding someone's name in the list

Mujhe laga mazak kar rahe ho😒😂
She didn't sign up... I don't see her around🤔

Then use ur marketing skills on her😆Nd coax convince her to sign up
And I thought something good is coming issliye kids are being chased from here. 😒 #Disappointed

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
And I thought something good is coming issliye kids are being chased from here. 😒 #Disappointed
What did you think was going to happen😳😏
As the title says, the years pass. I have been a member of India Forums for 10 years and I am very proud to be a member of this community. There...
1