Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Interested in defeating the sheep champion aka me then sign up
Drama 🤪
Itne contradicting statements hai yeh 😂
Btw idk about others but main kahi se topper nahi 😂🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Interested in defeating the sheep champion aka me then sign up
Drama 🤪
Itne contradicting statements hai yeh 😂
Btw idk about others but main kahi se topper nahi 😂🤣
Acche hi khayal hai 🤣
Tabhi toh sign up kiya 😆
Karlo participate 😈
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Already signed up or already defeated me😡
I hope the first one because second option is impossible
1st for now..2nd when game will start😎
Smart answer 😎
koi bacha hai? bata do abhi!
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Drama 🤪
Itne contradicting statements hai yeh 😂
Btw idk about others but main kahi se topper nahi 😂🤣
I said I am a topper so I dont need to be here to compete with other toppers
ismein contradicting kya hai bhai sahab😎
Sign me up
Keep dreaming😎
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
koi bacha hai? bata do abhi!
Nhi yahan koi bacha nhi hai. Sab badey hain
Tu hai 😆 kya hua??Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
koi bacha hai? bata do abhi!
As the title says, the years pass. I have been a member of India Forums for 10 years and I am very proud to be a member of this community. There...
1